Scientific Research Collaboration
The Scientific Research Collaboration Group is being restructured to better communicate with network end users and support US-China R&E collaborations. Details, plans, and the structure of the working group will be announced soon.
To be Announced
The purpose of the SCR Working Group is to promote scientific research collaboration and to make it easier and more effective.
Scope of Working Group
- Documenting current research collaborations
- Promoting ways to make more collaboration possible
- Gathering requirements of researchers to make collaboration easier and more effective
- Recommending collaboration technology practices
- Promoting enhancements in collaboration technology
Initial Projects (TBD)
- Seek out members of the community and encourage them to participate in the Working Group efforts.
- Compile a list of key collaborations taking place today. Select some of these for follow-up interviews.
- Compile a list of “best practices” for collaboration being used by current collaborators, and publish them for other collaborators to learn from.
- Understand what is blocking them from even better “friction-free” collaboration
If you are interested in the activities of the Scientific Research Collaboration Working Group, please consider joining the mailing list
Click here to subscribe